π What a Night at Rebecca’s 50th Birthday Bash! π
by DJ Tommy Scott – Your Dallas Wedding DJ
www.djtommyscott.com
Saturday evening was an absolute blast celebrating Rebecca’s 50th birthday at the stunning Verona Villa in Frisco! From the moment guests walked in, the energy was high, the smiles were big, and the dance floor did not slow down all night. Rebecca—you threw an unforgettable party, and I’m truly grateful you chose me to be a part of such a milestone celebration!
A huge thank-you as well to Verona Villa and their incredible staff for their top-tier hospitality and seamless coordination. It’s always a pleasure working at such a beautiful venue that knows how to host a celebration.
π https://www.veronavilla.com/
I had an amazing time keeping the music flowing and the party going. Rebecca, thank you again for trusting me with your big night, and I hope the next chapter of life is full of joy, laughter, and even more reasons to celebrate!
πΆ DJ Tommy Scott – Your Dallas Wedding DJ
www.djtommyscott.com

Comments
Post a Comment